About Wimborne Minster
Wimborne Minster is a thriving market town in East Dorset with great shopping, facilities, restaurants, accommodation and attractions to appeal to everyone.
If the information on this website cannot answer your question please do contact:
Wimborne Tourist Information Centre 01202 886116
Wimborne BID Office 01202 888992
Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) will drive an expected boost in business confidence says the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), in support of UK's …
Business groups seem to agree on one thing: Chancellor George Osborne must act on business rates. In the Autumn Statement, which will be delivered by Osborne on December 5, …
Come and meet Father Christmas at the special Julia’s House Grotto in Wimborne Square which opens next Saturday 30 November. Santa will be arriving at midday in Wimborne …
Wimborne in Bloom’s Pre-Christmas Coffee Morning held on Saturday at the home Anthony and Christine Oliver raised £490. “It is a splendid amount” said …
With no reindeer to help, Tony Molloy plans to compete in Wimborne Rotary’s Great Santa Fun Run at Badbury Rings on 15 December. District Manager at Wimborne …
© Wimborne BID 2013. Website designed by PI Marketing Limited, Wimborne. v1.08
Other News Articles
- UK's First Small Business Saturday (7th December)
- Business Rate Relief Due to End in 2014
- Santa Claus for Julia's House!
- Wimborne in Bloom's Pre-Christmas Coffee Morning
- Wimborne Rotary's Santa Fun Run
- Remembrance Weekend
- Christmas Lights Switch On
- TIC Need Volunteers
- Change to Wimborne Town Maintenance Scheme
- Waitrose Bridge
- Casino Night Returns!
- Wildlife Film-Maker Supports Wildlife in Dorset
- Wimborne Literary Festival 2013
- Finer China for the Model Town!
- Fantastic Fireworks!
- Wimborne 10 Week
- Diwali Returns!
- Charity Black Tie Celebrity Gala Dinner
- Winter Road Closures
- TIC Committee Decision
- View All News Articles >>