About Wimborne Minster
Wimborne Minster is a thriving market town in East Dorset with great shopping, facilities, restaurants, accommodation and attractions to appeal to everyone.
If the information on this website cannot answer your question please do contact:
Wimborne Tourist Information Centre 01202 886116
Wimborne BID Office 01202 888992
Back by popular demand! Wimborne has had some wonderful Food Festivals over the last few years and not having one last year prompted cries for something similar to be …
Wimborne BID will be seeing a change of faces at the forthcoming AGM on the 24th September. The current Chairman Philip Maunder, has decided to relinquish his role as BID …
Wimborne Minster will once again be having a Children's weekend from Saturday 23rd to Sunday 24th August. These events have been enormous fun in the past and very well …
The Dorset Fire & Rescue Service are holding a Fire Safety Day on Willow Walk for the whole community! The event outside Waitrose on the green starts at 10am and continues …
What a great year we had in Wimborne last year and this year looks to be just as promising with a few great events already having taken place with lots more to come, including …
© Wimborne BID 2014. Website designed by PI Marketing Limited, Wimborne. v1.08
Other News Articles
- Wimborne Food & Drink Festival
- Wimborne BID Chairman Steps Down
- Children's Weekend 2014
- Community Fire Safety Day in Wimborne
- Great Coverage for Wimborne!
- BID Directors Required
- BBQ for Wimborne Businesses
- Cashless Parking Comes to East Dorset
- Wimborne Minster Town Branding Chosen!
- Tea on the Square
- New Waitrose Bridge Planning Application
- Electric Cars on the Square
- Square Tender Update
- Town Branding Update
- Town Branding Poll
- Tender - Wimborne Square
- Wimborne Goes Bananas!
- Council Tax Set to Rise
- Unfold - Walford Mill exhibition
- Wimborne Minster Pancake Race 4th March
- View All News Articles >>